Training & Development
Training and developing our staff is a serious business
PI have Senior Technical Trainers who deliver specific technical training, in-house, externally, offshore and internationally to meet the needs of our personnel, our business and those of our Clients.
Benefits to Staff who work with PI
- Continuous training relating to work, specific projects and planned continuous development.
- Encourage personnel to meet their career goals and objectives.
- Support personnel through achieving Chartered status.
- Provides a mechanism for personnel to develop training courses in their area of expertise.
- We encourage our personnel to take ownership for their development through the annual Performance and Development Review.
- Supported by the guiding principles of ‘Investors in People’.
Benefits to potential Clients
- Providing specific and targeted technical training, covering a wide range of specialist areas.
- Encourage personnel to meet their goals and objectives while increasing knowledge, understanding and competency levels.
- Utilise the experience of the Senior Technical Trainers who offer a wealth of technical knowledge and experience gained in a variety of environments.
- Encourage personnel to meet Client expectations and encourage engagement.
- Courses can be delivered on or off site depending on number of delegates/ requirements.
To find out more about our technical training capabilities please email our Training Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +4 (0) 1224 647770